QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum
QUENTIN SHOW MAN
QUENTIN LE CANDIDAT DE LA STAR ACADEMY 7

QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

:: Standalone Workstations autoenrolling for Certificates ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> FORUM -> QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 13:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Standalone Workstations autoenrolling for Certificates Répondre en citant

Hi,
      I am trying to automate the request and installation of certificates in our staging environment. I need each workstation to have a unique computer certificate for authentication. Ideally I would install a standalone CA and have the workstations request and obtain certificates to it via a powershell script. It would appear that I need an enterprise CA (so I also need AD) to enable an enrollment server. There are no user or computer accounts in this domain - it would only be to host an enterprise CA if I need to go down that road.
Some of the gotchas I'm running into the local context. Also, the workstations are not a member of any domain so permissions (anonymous logon with a machine account) are proving difficult.  
I have read the articles on using CEP and CES with standalone computers. This works well with the intervention of the mmc console (I can enter a username and password to obtain the certificate after selecting my defined enrollment policy). 
How do I translate this to success with certreq / certutil and powershell?

Please help.
Thanks!
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/02e6c5fd-061c-4cd3-8db2-5ad7d63696f2/standalone-workstations-autoenrolling-for-certificates-as-a-post-installation-task?forum=winserversecurity

Animated Business Promotional Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 13:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> FORUM -> QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006