QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum
QUENTIN SHOW MAN
QUENTIN LE CANDIDAT DE LA STAR ACADEMY 7

QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

:: my mom to get me Skyrim or any kind of M-rated game? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> COIN FANS -> ESPACE JEUX
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Déc - 14:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: my mom to get me Skyrim or any kind of M-rated game? Répondre en citant

HI,
      I have seen Skyrim and compared to Catching Fire (which my mom let me go to at will) Skyrim is like a walk through a patch of roses. Mom and dad won't let me get any kind of game just because it is rated M, and my brother (who is actually turning 21 this March) won't even let me play on his computer just because of what my parents said. I even get stuff from the office for them and bring food to my dad! I don't get an allowance and I tried deceiving her by putting "The Elder Scrolls V" but that didn't work because big brother is ALWAYS watching and being nosy. I showed mom the trailer, but she didn't like how blood splattered on his face. I keep trying to show her the actual game-play, but she always says "No" and when I ask her why she says "Because our family has rules". I just wish I had a different mom. She must think every M-rated game is a gift from Satan or something because she doesn't even want to look at M-rated games (which is weird because she bought me Oblivion). I got bored of Oblivion due to the lack of game-play mechanics compared to Skyrim. Everybody in my class has it... Including my social studies teacher! Being the only boy in the entire eighth grade, not have this game is humiliating. Seriously! I'm the only boy in the eighth grade and almost my entire class has the game. I've stayed home alone for 3 hours, cooked for myself, got A's and B's on my most recent report card, got Principle's Honor (all 97-100% score in all classes), and I don't respond that much to blood and gore. I will probably only use magic to defend myself anyway?
Any suggestion?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://forumserv.com/posting.php?mode=newtopic&f=17

Enterprise Risk Management Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Déc - 14:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> COIN FANS -> ESPACE JEUX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006