QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum
QUENTIN SHOW MAN
QUENTIN LE CANDIDAT DE LA STAR ACADEMY 7

QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

:: VideoJS player rtl issue ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> QUENTIN -> LES VIDEOS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 14:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: VideoJS player rtl issue Répondre en citant

Hi,
     When the selected language is English and the page layout direction is left to right, the player works as expected.

However, as any user changes the language to a RTL one (in this case Persian) with right to left layout, the progress bar in audio player direction becomes RTL too, so when the user try to seek to a specific moment in the audio file with mouse click, the behavior is just annoying, although slider progress is from right to left but the logic behind it is unchanged. for example in this picture, the audio is played for 27 seconds and user wants it to go forward, but it actually goes to the beginning (goes backward).

I looked up videoJSPlayer configuration page and didn't find a related option to change it's behavior.

What changes do I have to make to resolve this issue? Any config option, css or js file to look for?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=362821

Risk Management Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 14:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> QUENTIN -> LES VIDEOS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006