QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum
QUENTIN SHOW MAN
QUENTIN LE CANDIDAT DE LA STAR ACADEMY 7

QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

:: Slander video ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> QUENTIN -> LES VIDEOS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 14:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Slander video Répondre en citant

Hi,
     How do I make a complaint against several channels that are interviewing my son. Our son is bipolar and manic and has found folks that do absolutely no research on his back ground. They now claim that our family has sold him into satanic sexual abuse. As far as I can tell the only reason they are allowing him to speak these things is they get people to watch the videos. Only 2 of the men that have done these interviews have spoken to me. They understand what is wrong with him and they are concerned for him and the safety of his family and our family. He has several hand guns and body armor and at times is paranoid. Many of his friends know all about him but they can't speak to him out of fear. He will have no communication with us what so ever. These channels need to stop putting up all of these slanderous accusations which have no merit. What are my options here?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/P5d1koINS9s;context-place=forum/youtube

Insurance Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 14:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> QUENTIN -> LES VIDEOS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006