QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum
QUENTIN SHOW MAN
QUENTIN LE CANDIDAT DE LA STAR ACADEMY 7

QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

:: Games that really show their age but were great at the time ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> COIN FANS -> DISCUT 'ROOM
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Déc - 11:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Games that really show their age but were great at the time Répondre en citant

Hi,
      I was playing some older games and came to realize how gaming has evolved. Especially in regard to the first true 3D games. Going back to the 2D era of SNES and Genesis it's not as bad since they didn't rely on camera control as much and presented the game in a more or less linear way. Once we got games like Mario 64 for example things changed. At the time it was really good and nothing else really was like it. Going back to it after 20 years though and I start to see the evolution of things like camera control, character physics etc. Not so much graphics and animations but the mechanics of the game didn't age that well. Limited camera angles that sometimes frustrate you(not as bad as Sonic Adventure though), the momentum of Mario as he runs making platforming a little bit of a chore. Things like that have come a long way since 1996 and as much as I hate to say it I don't get enjoyment out of many of the 3D games released from the PSX and N64 era today as I do games from the previous generation due to these factors. Don't get me wrong, at the time of release games like Mario 64, Spyro etc were quite amazing but after so many years of playing 3D games with full camera control, tighter controls where characters stop more realistically, they start to show their age a bit more.

Does anyone else feel this way about some of the early 3D titles where you accept them as being revolutionary for the time but it simply doesn't hold up today and they are now harder to enjoy because you can nitpick the flaws?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/games-that-really-show-their-age-but-were-great-at-the-time.2517820/

product how to video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Déc - 11:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> COIN FANS -> DISCUT 'ROOM Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006