QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum
QUENTIN SHOW MAN
QUENTIN LE CANDIDAT DE LA STAR ACADEMY 7

QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

:: No section regarding selling items that's besides artwork? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> COIN FANS -> DISCUT 'ROOM
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 13:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: No section regarding selling items that's besides artwork? Répondre en citant

Hi,
    There's no section from Octavia's Hall regarding selling stuff that's besides artwork and it makes it difficult for me to do so, especially since my tablet pen had gone missing and was never found at all, which makes it very impossible for me to earn commissions that mainly require art, merchs regarding MLP even. And I can't buy a replacement pen because its not guaranteed to work because my tablet will not recognize the replacement pen of any kind, even with the correct product as it'll recognize the only pen that's registered to it. Can there be a new section that allows people to advertise and sell legitimate products that they have and of no use for them, mainly for those who are struggling to earn money such as myself?
Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://mlpforums.com/topic/166973-no-section-regarding-selling-items-thats-besides-artwork/

Promo Marketing Animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 13:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> COIN FANS -> DISCUT 'ROOM Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006