QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum
QUENTIN SHOW MAN
QUENTIN LE CANDIDAT DE LA STAR ACADEMY 7

QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

:: Dell XPS display black colour changed to matrix green. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> COIN FANS -> DISCUT 'ROOM
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 16:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Dell XPS display black colour changed to matrix green. Répondre en citant

Hi,
      y issue is that about a month ago I booted up my machine as usual and my logon screen which uses one of the standard windows pictures as a backdrop looked different. the parts of the image that contained block black colour, now display as bright green (can only describe as the colour of the Matrix.) 

Once I have entered my password and log onto my desktop it works fine but when opening a browser Chrome/IE/Firefox etc. the block black colour displays incorrectly again and this is the same for any application.

It does not appear to be a damaged pixel issue as the green colour moves around the screen to match the large areas of black but does not affect all blacks some of the less intense blacks display normally.

The other strange effect that I am seeing on the display is pink ghosting of some text on webpages and some icons also.

I have connected the laptop to my TV via a HDMI cable and on the TV the image displays correctly. 

Running a MATS diagnostic test from start up, I have recovered the following error message: microsoft error code 5300:061f

I have not been able to find much on this error or know how to deal with it.

I have tried to attach a number of pictures but seems to only allow to past a URL to an image. so will have to look at a way that I can do this.

Does anyone have any ideas what the issue may be? faulty Laptop screen or graphics card?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/dell-xps-display-black-colour-changed-to-matrix-green/

Promotional Marketing Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 16:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> COIN FANS -> DISCUT 'ROOM Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006