QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum
QUENTIN SHOW MAN
QUENTIN LE CANDIDAT DE LA STAR ACADEMY 7

QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

:: Are Heroic Groups Really In Such a Hurry? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> COIN FANS -> DISCUT 'ROOM
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Déc - 13:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Are Heroic Groups Really In Such a Hurry? Répondre en citant

Hi,
      Pulling multiple trash packs, including those with CC abilities. Examples include the trash before Maiden of Virtue, the trash before Attumen and the trash on the deck in Maw of Souls.

Pulling trash with the boss, something that would usually lead to a wipe. Examples include Moroes, Dar'grul and Fenryr.

Fighting while moving, sometimes ducking around the corner and going out of LoS when I'm in the middle of casting Regrowth. I know Druids are fairly mobile healers, but I'd rather not have to run after the tank and DPS in order to keep their health up.

Taking ill-advised shortcuts. One group in Eye of Aszhara tried to cut across to Lady Hatecoil through the electrified water, and soon after, tried to pull the boss without killing the naga channeling the shield.

Not listening to group chat. When the healer says "mana", it's best to stop and let them drink, not rush ahead to pull the next group.

Not all of these results in deaths, let alone wipes, but I find them to be risks with too little benefit to justify making them. A part of me actually misses Cata heroics, when you had to CC mobs and control your pulls to survive, and thinks that dungeons might be a bit more enjoyable with that level of challenge to force players to be careful. What do you think?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760706153

3D Product Design Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Déc - 13:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    QUENTIN SHOW MAN Index du Forum -> COIN FANS -> DISCUT 'ROOM Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006